Replenish & Redefine.
Book a Phone Consultation with Dr. Dan Engle
60-min Phone Session
A phone consultation session with Dr. Dan Engle is ideal if you:
- are at a crossroads in an area of your life and procrastinating as you try to determine how to move forward
- know you’re a high performer but want to be able to reduce self-doubt
- feel frustrated and stuck because you haven’t gotten the results you want…and you’ve tried a lot of things
- are managing on-going physical, mental or emotional stress (or a recent breakdown) and want professional, holistic support to recover
- are skeptical as to whether Dr. Dan Engle’s approach will be useful for your specific situation, but like the idea of a multi-disciplinary approach that helps you optimize on all levels
If this resonates with you, please email us by using the form below to book a comprehensive phone session with Dr. Dan Engle. Someone from our team will be in touch with you soon.
A 60-min Comprehensive Phone Consultation
I can only work closely with a small handful of clients at a time, and want to be sure I can make it worth your while…and I want YOU to be sure that I am a great fit for you. That way, we can join forces to commit to the goals and breakthroughs that are important to you.
If you’re ready to get started, sign up for a 60-min introductory session*, which is a $400 investment. During this initial session you can ask questions and get support with how you can recover, replenish and reawaken areas where you feel tapped out. We will also explore to see if it is a fit to move forward with a series of 6-8 sessions together.
* Please Note: My private practice is currently full until January, 2020. If you are a new client and would like to work with me, fill out the form below and someone from my team can set you up with an appointment in January.
Cancellation Policy: We require a 48 hour minimum cancellation notification if you would like to be reimbursed for your session. We also require a 48 hour minimum notification if you would like to reschedule your session.
Obligatory disclaimer: This website is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute the practice of medicine, nursing or other professional health care services, including the giving of medical advice, and no doctor/patient relationship is formed. The use of information on this website is at one’s own discretion. The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users should not disregard, or delay in obtaining, medical advice for any medical condition they may have, and should seek the assistance of their health care professionals for any such conditions.